Piano-style sustain pedal for guitars and all other melodic instruments.
– Sample, sustain and layer any melodic sounds
– Compose “impossible” song arrangements using just one instrument
– Create soundscapes and ambience without DAWs or multi-effect setups
– Transform chords into synth-like pads and beautiful textures
– Above all, get inspired for songwriting and composition on the go…
The WET Only Footswitch serves as a remote foot-controller that bypasses the SPLIT & MIX toggle switch on the PLUS Pedal’s side panel, thus letting you switch in and out of the WET Only mode on the fly.
This flexibility allows you to build up a rich layer of ambient sound effects and then quickly unmute your instrument and return to playing on top.
(Note: Switch for OUT 1 must be set to MIX in order to use footswitch.)When using the WET Only footswitch (plugged into “CLEAN OUT/FSW”), you can still access the DRY only signal through a special
DRY OUT output built into the Footswitch itself.
Download User’s Manual
Title: Gamechanger Audio Plus Pedal and Footswitch
Manufacturer’s SKU: GCAPU, GCAFSW
Model: Plus Pedal, Plus Pedal Footswitch
UPC: 750258555158 and 750258555165
Manufacturer: Gamechanger Audio
Made in EU, Riga, Latvia
|Input Type||1/4” Unbalanced TS|
|Max Input Level||6.8dBu|
|Outputs:||OUT, CLEAN OUT, SEND|
|Output Type||1/4” Unbalanced TS|
|Max Output Level||6.8dBu|
|Max ADC input||-1.8dBu|
|Max DAC output||5.2dBu|
|A/D D/A Conversion||16 bit|
|Frequency Response Analog/Digital||20Hz to 22kHz/13kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||-97 dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth|
|THD||-84 dB, ref= 6dBu, 1kHz|
|Controls||2-position foot pedal, Potentiometers: BLEND, SUSTAIN, RISE, TAIL, Switches: GROUP/SINGLE, SPLIT/MIX, additional footswitch input.|
|Indicator||3-level check and pedal state indicator|
|Connectors||IN, CLEAN OUT/FSW, OUT, SEND, RETURN|
|Power Requirements||min 200mA, 9VDC, center negative 2.1 x 5.5 mm plug|
|Product Dimensions||WLH 90 x 195 x 72 mm (3.55 x 7.7 x 2.8 in)|
|Product Weight||1020 g (2.25 lbs)|
|Input:||1/4” TRS (Stereo) in from PLUS Pedal, TRS Cable is included|
|Output:||1/4” Mono Dry Out|
|Product Dimensions||WLH 58 x 66 x 46 mm (2.3 x 2.6 x 1.8 in)|
|Product Weight||230 g (0.5 lbs)|
How it works?
The PLUS Pedal does not generate sounds with oscillators and filters! Instead – think of it as a sort of “Smart Looper” that only catches the second half of each note or chord you play and samples that short snippet of sound into a seamless, continuous loop.
This technology called “Real Time Audio Sampling” ensures that each sustained note or chord will retain the exact character of your instrument and your playing style.
This method is also fully responsive to any playing style – create continuous layers of sustain incorporating vibrato, bends, harmonics, trills and other dynamic playing techniques. You can use the whammy bar, play with a slide or experiment with amp feedback or noises – the PLUS Pedal will capture all these tonal nuances and turn them into a continuous sound.
The PLUS Pedal can be used with all other acoustic instruments, such as brass or woodwinds, or even vocals. Use a standard microphone to produce amazing polyphony in real-time and create multiple voices.
– Full spectrum of sustain controls – 4 knobs (Blend, Sustain, Rise, Tail) allow to modify all parameters of the sustain tones
– Multiple layers allow stacking up to 5 notes or chords simultaneously.
– Unique design – a brilliant combination of a guitar stomp-box and piano’s damper pedal. The steel case will make sure it lasts, and the classy look will make it fit on any stage, from café guitarist to rock band to jazz trio.
– Two Outputs will allow you to use the PLUS with a two amplifier setup or split your effects chain.
– FX Loop allows you to link the PLUS Pedal with any other effects unit and use it to modify the Wet signal
What is it for?
The PLUS Pedal is an extension of your instrument, allowing to create multiple layers on the go. From jazz-voice leading to heavy post-rock drones – the Plus Pedal allows the guitarist to do more with the instrument! A useful tool in any context – live performances, songwriting & arrangement, creating drones, ambient soundscapes, cinematic sound effects, and much more.
It is also a fantastic tool for aural training and practicing improvisation. Instead of thinking about which scale shape fits over what changes – the PLUS Pedal focuses all of your attention on listening to the tonal relationships between the chord and the notes you play on top.